Monday 18 April 2011

First posts...

It occured to me that while I love to write, and am generally talented at telling everyone everything that is going on at any one time, I don't really share what I'm actually thinking. I very rarely, for example, will comment on something I see that amuses or offends me, and don't generally comment on other people's parenting, decisions, or general idiocy.

So, this is my spot to call 'em as I see 'em, comment on our daily lives, and generally address all those things I have run through my head on a daily basis and get other takes and visions on them. 
Some posts will be completely unrelated to the others, some will be researched, some will not. I will not be posting every day, but it's a personal challenge to have something posted at least three times a week

No comments:

Post a Comment