Monday 4 July 2011

Current Book: Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse #2)
Current Baking: Peanut Butter Cookies AND Blueberry Muffins... go me!

Today I discovered many interesting things. Firstly... it's always a good idea to double check if member swimming at the YMCA is still on BEFORE you soak your infant down, and two, if there are large amounts of small people surrounding several people in white shirts labelled 'instructor', chances are swimming lessons on Monday evenings have been reinstated.

I also discovered that if you decide that you really don't care if people are mad at the company you work at. and are directing that anger at you, it is much easier to stay calm. I'm finally learning the zen of 'leave it at work'.  Other interesting note- I also learned at work today that a man can hit a moose while driving a motorcycle at night and walk away. I know, I was amazed too, and was so startled I promptly logged off my phone to get some water and take a break.

As well, it is far easier to eat too much icecream straight out of the carton when it is slightly melted. Mmmmm, Chocolate chip cookie dough icecream.

No comments:

Post a Comment